HLTINF005 Maintain Infection Prevention for Skin Penetration Treatments
This online course is delivered by Academy of Cosmetic Tattoo Australia.
This training will show you how to:
- Comply with infection control regulations and guidelines and related legal obligations
- Monitor hygiene of premises
- Maintain infection control for skin penetration treatments
- Sterilise equipment and maintain steriliser
- Maintain awareness of clinic design for control of infection risks
This course is recommended for:
- Cosmetic tattooists
- Tattoo artists
- Body piercers
- Healthcare workers
- Laser technicians
- Beauty therapists (including for skin needling)
- And anyone who is required to make independent treatment decisions
- Study at home with this self-paced online course
- Approximately 20-40 hours of theory plus ½-day (5 hour) practical
- Flexible study with 3 months available for completion from signup
- Weekly check-ins and support via Zoom held by our expert trainers
- Nationally Accredited Training unit. Upon successful completion, you will receive a government-approved Statement of Attainment.
- Two written (theory) assessments.
- One practical observation assessment, which consists of taking several short videos.
The assessment requires a simulated environment, which you can do at home. You do not need to own an autoclave to complete the course.
Complete your study at home with our 100% online, self-paced training. No autoclave required.
**Once you have purchased your course you will receive an enrolment form directly from Academy of Cosmetic Tattoo Australia